Why the abandoned cart Reminder for Opencart is Friendly for admin despite the major benefit of Purpletree abandoned cart Extension is to provide information about customers products which are added in the cart like shoes, shirts, etc. All the information on the cart will send to the admin via an abandoned cart module. The admin can inform the customer according to the products which are in the cart.
This module is very flexible and easy to use which allows admin to notify the customers about their products which are in the cart via mail.
Purpletree Abandoned cart Module always a good option for admin to increase the sale and productivity may help generate more traffic.
- Just by clicking on the send mail button, the admin can able to send mail to their customers.
- The email template is already created in the module.
- Crone setup is also created in the module. Crone means admin can set the time of mail according to days.
- The admin can also choose a different Action with a Type in the admin panel
- Admin can set custom status like Delete from cart
- Admin may manage each product separately.
- Dedicated sales of their business.
- The installation of the Opencart abandoned cart module is very effortless. Just need to upload the “abandoned-cart-3.x.ocmod.zip” from Extension > Installer > Click to upload button. We need to wait until the process line becomes green.
After uploading the file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on the refresh field.
After refreshing modification the file go to the Extensions > Extensions > Module scroll down below.
Click to the green button to install the module then click to edit button enabled the module.
After that, in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> User groups and edit ‘Administrator’ and select all for both Access and Modify Permission then save it.
When the customer adds the products into cart simply click to any product’s “Add to cart”.
Thereafter, the customer will log in to the frontend and choose a product from the product to add the product by clicking the “Add to cart” button. In the backend, the admin can see these products inside the abandoned cart module.
Notify Customer via mail
Just by clicking on the send mail button, the admin can able to send mail to their customers. Mail will send it to the Customer.
Check with whom the admin wants to send mail from the checkbox. Also, the admin can delete the products clicking on the red button.
More details of the Purpletree Opencart Multivendor marketplace can be found here.
PurpleTree Software LLP
D-242, Sector 63,