The global employment screening service market was valued at USD 4.4 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2020-2025. The growing number of migrants towards some of the developed nations for grabbing jobs is expected to bring numerous new opportunities for the employment screening service in the near future.
Large enterprise held a larger share in the employment screening service market in 2019
Based on enterprise size, the market is bifurcated as large enterprise and small & medium enterprises (SMEs). Among these, large enterprises accounted for the foremost share in the employment screening service market in 2019 with stringent hiring processes and guidelines.
Get a free copy of sample report: https://www.vynzresearch.com/ict-media/employment-screening-service-market
Geographically, North America, is the largest employment screening service market with companies with worldwide existence often seek to harmonize their hiring policies across different authorities although contemplating the various regulations and restrictions around employee scrutinizing can be challenging. Thus, these companies are utilizing employment screening services to ensure efficient hiring.
Some of the key players operating in the employment screening service market are Pinkerton Corporate Risk Management, HireRight, LLC, A-Check America, Inc., Verity Screening Solutions LLC, Capita plc, Triton, DataFlow Group, Sterling Talent Solutions, First Advantage, Accurate Background, AuthBridge, Insperity and GoodHire.
Key Takeaway from the Report:
- Among all the services, the verification segment captures the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- Of all the Industry, in-vehicle accounted for the foremost share in the employment screening service market in 2019.
- Among all the industries, IT & telecom and retail are two major industry accounted for a foremost share of the employment screening service market in 2019.
- Of all enterprise size, large enterprises accounted for the foremost share in the employment screening service market in 2019.
The Report Offers:
- Historical market estimate for the years 2015–2019 and forecast for the years 2020–2025
- Insight on current market trends, market dynamics, key opportunities and major challenges in the industry
- Market insights by in-depth segmentation with industry dynamics.
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking of the industry leaders and their product offerings
- Profiles of leading players and innovators, their financial overview and product portfolio
- Analysis of key industry trends and recent developments
- Value chain analysis and distribution channel analysis with opportunity assessment
- Market share analysis of major players